The story so far...

Cleaned and sealed rear.

Waiting to get the carb back.

So far I have had the bus 2 weeks. The majority of the time I have spent so far was on the metal. I have cleaned and coated the area in the back and have started on the roof and front. I do need another coat around the front windshield. 

 

The mechanicals are in pretty good shape( I hope.) There was an idle problem but that will hopefully be fixed as soon as I get the rebuilt carb back. I have drained the tank and plan to replace some fuel line. I would like to put a filter between the tank and pump but am afraid of leaks. I am not sure how helpful a filter would be there as well as it is very out of the way.

 

Front of bus.